Our Mission Statement
- St. Paul Minor Ball will strive to teach sportsmanship, responsibility, team
play, commitment and fairplay.
- St. Paul Minor Ball will strive to teach players the value of teamwork and
that, as a team, a group is stronger than its individual parts.
- St. Paul Minor Ball executive and board will ensure that baseball remains a
fun program for all players at all ages while building self esteem. The
program offers great skills for the kids to learn, while opening up a new
world of friends and memories. Our program also brings families and
- St. Paul Minor Ball executive and board members/directors promise by our
words, actions and attitude, the coaches and managers shall lead by
example to promote respect for eachother, our players, opponents, parents
and game officials.
- Remember, playing sports should be fun, enjoyable, rewarding and
encouraging for youth players. Playing baseball/softball requires not only
the commitment of the players, but the commitment of the parent(s) as well